HD Radios

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Fri Jun 15 21:55:10 EDT 2007

Those of you on this list who know me, or at least notice my "signature"
know that I am in the professional cinema business.  As my business is
evolving daily into a more audio/visual sales and support company, I've been
adding new lines of products to accommodate my customer's needs.  One of the
new product lines is HD radios.

Knowing that all of us on this list are radio geeks and/or gadget freaks,
though mostly with limited budgets for new "toys", I'd like to offer an
"accommodation" price to my friends on this list who are interested in
picking up a new toy.  If you are on this list and would like to pick up a
new HD radio at less than the local "street" price (ie. You Screw-Em
Electronics, et al), please contact me off-list and I will give you an
"accommodation" price on the unit.

You can view what I'm currently offering at:

http://www.cssinccon.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CSSIC
D&Category_Code=HDR

That is a public webstore and the prices are "street retail".  Yours will be
lower.

At this time I have three models from Sangean America and two from Visteon.
They are all drop shipped directly from the distributor (as in, none here
except for the one I'm ordering for myself).

This is not meant to be a commercial solicitation but rather a way of saying
thanks to the folks on this list for years of entertainment.  Hopefully our
moderator will see this as such.  I will be making a similar offer to the
jocks at WMWM who wish to purchase headphones.  You're invited to check
those out also, if you need some.

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4