Is WGBH Dropping "Open Source"?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:16:57 EDT 2007

I wonder if people who made donations to keep "Open Source" going
(including at least one super-size outlay) will want their $$$$$$$$
back.  Another issue: WGBH-FM has been airing  "On the Media"
Friday nights at 7:00 pm since "Open Source" started in order to
have an information block weeknights at that hour.  When Chris's
show departs, it seems reasonable that the jazz shows will start early
Monday through Thursday at least;  will 'GBH-FM continue to offer
"OtM" Fridays?  If not, I'll have to catch it Sundays on NHPR, WBUR,
or on the internets.

--
Get a Free E-mail Account at Mail.com!
Choose From 100+ Personalized Domains