Memories of John Garabedian and V-66...

Jon Maguire w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 13:08:13 EDT 2007

Hi Mark, very interesting!! I worked at the WMEX transmitter site
'68-'69, weekends,  while attending Grahm Jr College. Lots of fun with
Mac Richmond calling when there was a 1 ms outage. I can picture every
bit of that building!! I also talked to John H Garabedian who would ask
for audio patches thru various pieced of equipment.

Jon, W1MNK, Brandon FL USA