More new old photos

Peter Murray pete@partnercomm.com
Wed Jun 6 12:16:06 EDT 2007

No need to sound so harsh, Dan. Given that Garrett posted on 3-June
about http://gallery.bostonradio.org, I'd expect he probably figured it
was redundant to refer to it again. Not an unreasonable omission.

There is much information at the Archives (http://www.bostonradio.org) -
certainly enough to keep the average radio geek amused for hours.

While we're posting URLs of note, check out the "Other Resources" link
off the Archives main page.

If you have additional radio-relevant URLs to share, post them!

A few from my collection:

http://www.radio-locator.com - good info, but for entertainment only.

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio - the authoritative site for US radio info.

http://www.geocities.com/athens/olympus/3514/index.html - Peter George's
"RadioDXer" site, including the "UHF Morgue"

http://www.dxfm.com - excellent TV/FM propagation info

-Peter

--
Peter Murray (N3IXY)