Cable Choice and Competition Act

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jun 6 01:10:05 EDT 2007

I've just got a mailing from "Consumers for Tech Choice" promoting
the "Massachusetts Cable Choice and Competition Act."  They don't
really say what the Act is, and their Website isn't very specific
either.  For all I know this is some industry group trying to abolish
all regulation.  Or maybe it really is an organization trying to
eliminate "obsolete restrictions" on cable service.  Does anyone have
any idea what this really is?

 92 State Street	                                  Fax 617.507.7856
Boston, MA 02109           	         http://www.attorneyross.com