Gratuitous plug

Garrett Wollman wollman@bostonradio.org
Sun Jun 3 01:19:27 EDT 2007

For those of you on the list who for some reason don't make it a habit
to check in regularly at our site, The Archives @ BostonRadio.org
(shame on you!), over the past week I've worked to put up three new
photo galleries (with a fourth on the way as soon as its review period
expires).  I've also reorganized the index of photo galleries so you
can find things more easily.  Hop on over to
<http://gallery.bostonradio.org/> and spend some quality time with
"WUNR/WKOX/WRCA construction progress, Spring 2007" and "Brighton
Studioplex".  Both galleries are fairly small by my standards, so if
you want something a bit meatier, and you can tolerate my taste in
architecture, give "Some Back Bay architecture" a try.

Four down, only about thirty-five to go....

-GAWollman