Lots of avails on the WRKO Boston Red Sox Radio Network?

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Jul 31 21:14:37 EDT 2007

At 5:10 PM -0400 7/31/07, John Francini wrote:
>Ford owns 25% of Mazda.  They also own a major piece of Jaguar, and
>(I believe) Volvo.
>
>GM owns 25% of Subaru, as well as owning (I believe) 50% of Saab.

I thought GM sold their 25% to Toyota.

And then again, Subaru is really two separate entities.  The company
that makes Subarus is known as Fuji Heavy Industries, which
manufactures the cars under contract.

Which still makes the traffic report sponsorship really confusing,
and leaves little time for the actual traffic report.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH