Lots of avails on the WRKO Boston Red Sox Radio Network?

John Francini francini@mac.com
Tue Jul 31 17:10:20 EDT 2007

Ford owns 25% of Mazda.  They also own a major piece of Jaguar, and
(I believe) Volvo.

GM owns 25% of Subaru, as well as owning (I believe) 50% of Saab.

(This is why the Saab 9-2 is a badge-engineered Subaru Legacy.)

And this only scratches the surface. The current cross-ownerships
between the Big Three and other makers are enough to make your head
spin.