WCCM

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Wed Jul 25 17:43:06 EDT 2007

Dan Strassberg wrote:
> If asked
> about it, they would probably claim to have received verbal (that is,
> non-written) authorization from somebody at the FCC. When pressed, that's
> what some other daytimers have said about non-standard sign-on and sign-off
> times.

And the excuses go something like this <harp sftx>

"... so...like I said I called Washington and Uncle Charlie came on the
line nice guy and all and he said heck do what you think is right we're
easygoing about this kind of stuff then we talked tube theory for about
10 minutes and shared some off-color skywave jokes and...."

Bill O'Neill