Is it time for WTBS to make a comeback on 88.1?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:48:00 EDT 2007

Oh by the way, I checked fcc.gov and the call letters WMIT still belong to an
FM station in North Carolina.  Now if THAT station ever changed its calls...

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!