Barry Scott arrested?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Jul 19 00:11:42 EDT 2007

Did you hear that oldies jock Barry Scott who does the popular "Lost
45s show" on WODS in Boston was in an altercation with the police and
was arrested?  It took place at a party in Provincetown where he was
dj'ing.  I just saw a press-release about it from the Gay and Lesbian
Alliance Anti-Violence Task Force.  The story says that when the
party got too loud, police came to break it up and Barry was among
those who were allegedly assaulted by police, who then arrested
him.  I've known Barry for years and I can't imagine him getting into
a fight with anyone, let alone police officers... according to the
press release, he was "thrown against a wall, kicked, and stepped
on," and now has lacerations to his face.  Here's the first news
story about it:

http://www.provincetownbanner.com/article/news_article/_/49280/News/7/19/2007