Arcing Electrical Junction Box Knocks WFEA & WZID Off The Air

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Mon Jul 16 21:19:20 EDT 2007

Mark Watson wrote:
>   Manchester radio stations WFEA (1370) & WZID (95.7) were knocked off
> the air earlier today when arcing wires in an electrical junction box
> above a ceiling at the 500 Commercial St. building forced power to be
> cut. A

I work for Windham Group who is also in that building so was without
server access, voice mail, etc.  It's a recently refurbished set of
office condos carved out of old mill architecture.  Glad it was just a
minor problem.  We had server access around 5 this afternoon.

Bill O'Neill