Lots of avails on the WRKO Boston Red Sox Radio Network?

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Jul 14 01:38:49 EDT 2007

On 13 Jul 2007 at 12:57, Sid Schweiger wrote:

> The PPM may make this a moot point once it gets into every market, but
> for now radio stations have to drill it home constantly.  Most
> listeners are *not* radio geeks who make the same associations that we
> on this list make.

Yeah.  When I was in 4th grade, living in Albany, NY, I remember the
principal once mentioned station "WPTRY."

 92 State Street	                                  Fax 617.507.7856
Boston, MA 02109           	         http://www.attorneyross.com