Lots of avails on the WRKO Boston Red Sox Radio Network?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Fri Jul 13 19:05:19 EDT 2007

<<On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:05:58 -0600, "Sid Schweiger" <sid@wrko.com> said:

> Now that I'm home, I looked it up.  The two billion call letter
> impressions were done over twelve weeks

That's still 275.57319224 per second, assuming WABC broadcast nothing
but.  So that figure must be counting listeners and not utterances.
(Which does in fact seem possible, given the station's weekly cume of
8 million.  That would only require 21 callsign checks per week for
the average listener, which could easily be accomplished in just an
hour of listening a week, since WABC jingled every other commercial.)

-GAWollman