Lots of avails on the WRKO Boston Red Sox Radio Network?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Fri Jul 13 15:32:18 EDT 2007

<<On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:16:35 -0600, "Sid Schweiger" <sid@wrko.com> said:

> Consider this:  The late Rick Sklar once calculated that WABC mentioned
> its call sign at least 2 *billion* times each week.

That would involve repeating the callsign more than 3,300 times per
*second*.  I doubt it.  Even two million times a week would be
impossible.  With an average song length of 2-1/2 minutes, jingling
between every song would only be four thousand times a week.

An entire year is only about 3 million seconds.

-GAWollman