Lots of avails on the WRKO Boston Red Sox Radio Network?

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 15:25:59 EDT 2007

Funny since 106.7 used to be WBZ-FM! Anyway, when I
was working for WSRO and Alex Langer was getting ready
to put 1060 on I was told that it was hoped that being
near 1030 would get listeners to 1060 because people
would be confused and tune in by mistake.