Natalie Jacobson To Retire

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 12:41:57 EDT 2007

Separate entities and separate studios - WCVB in
Needham, NECN in Newton. They don't share on-air
talent as much as they used to. Comcast is now the
dominant partner as far as decisions go.

I feel I'm in the minority but I just don't see Nat
landing @ WBZ. They recently cut a lot of staffers and
adding high priced talent may cause too much
consernation in the newsroom. But the public doesn't
see that so it may be worth the risk for 'BZ.