Natalie Jacobson To Retire

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Jul 12 12:36:56 EDT 2007

Plus, doesn't Hearst operate NECN in conjunction with Comcast?  They're
separate entities, but NECN and Channel 5  have shared personnel for
awhile now.  Chet went to NECN, and JC Monahan moved up to WCVB a few
years ago, among others.  If Natalie wants more money, she won't get it
from there.  I don't think Natalie would have bolted unless she was
confident she could get her price elsewhere (WBZ) or was truly ready to
retire.  I'll be surprised if she doesn't wind up on 4 eventually.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"