When WKOX-AM Goes To 50 KW...

Stephanie Weil stephanie@gordsven.com
Tue Jul 10 15:57:29 EDT 2007

On Tue, July 10, 2007 15:39, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> do wonder whether Clear Channel is really going to hang on to their
> Boston "cluster" for the long term.  It's not one of the ones that
> they are currently looking to sell, but it's an oddball operation for
> them and one they would probably do well to sell if given the
> opportunity to do so.

Garrett, how is the Boston cluster an oddball property for Clear Channel?
Is it because they only own two FM stations (108 and 94.5) ?

It's funny.  When I pulled up the Boston cluster on Clear Channel's
website, they were still listing AM 12 and AM 1430 as "Progressive Talk"
and "Nostalgia", respectively. LOL

--
Stephanie Weil
New York City, NY, USA