NESN fires Dale Arnold

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Sat Jul 7 13:06:27 EDT 2007

marklaurence@mac.com wrote:
>  <snip>  a lifelong fan, I think it's a terrible decision at a time when the NHL is in terrible shape, in Boston and everywhere else.
>
> Mark

Well put.  Arnold's heartfelt words to reveal not only his personal
frustration at this point but says it all about bad business decisions
when he writes:

"I feel that the advantage of having one of two Bruins' announcers also
serve as a talkshow host on the highest rated sportsradio station in
America outweighs the perceived advantage of a single play-by-play
announcer. NESN disagrees."

Spin that, NESN.

Bill O'Neill