What City Is This?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:57:10 EDT 2007

If you scurry on over to:

htgp://www.universalhub.com

and scroll down to the item labelled "Generictown", you can view the WTTT
Home Page as it was until a day or two ago.  My comment on the B.R.I.G.
is referenced (although my first name is misspelled).  It's  possible that
it was THIS item that was viewed by WTTT "management"and then the change was made.
Somebody at Salem Communications/Boston may be serarching for a suitable Boston
skyline photo to replace the Flag log after the holiday period...
or since right-wingers believe they have a patent on patriotism, WTTT may keep
the flag.
R: if you go to universal.hub.com later in the day, the entry entitled
"Cannon on the Charles"will contain my observation on the relative merits
(or lack thereof) of Tchaikovky's "1812 Overture"and Beethoven's
"Wellington's Victory."

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!