Turner Broadcasting:"Stunt Gone Wrong"

John Francini francini@mac.com
Wed Jan 31 18:01:11 EST 2007

Or, the better question: WHEN THE H*LL will we as a people stop
thinking that ANYTHING out of the ordinary is automagically a
potential terrorist act????

We have to stop being this way -- else the "terrorists" (more
precisely, those in our own government who would take away freedoms
for a fig-leaf pretext of protection) will have won.

John