A moneymaker for WJIB? (Re: Herald: Music fee hikes could scuttle WJIB)

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Mon Jan 29 16:51:44 EST 2007

<<On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:38:55 -0500, "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@gmail.com> said:

> Bob replied to that on radio-info.com; he said the "self-supporting
> tower was not designed" for such equipment, and he said he's been
> offered money to do that but not nearly enough.

I'm sure Bob knows Ed Perry, who does that sort of thing as one of his
side lines.  In that part of Cambridge, with all the office/industrial
development nearby, there are probably easier locations to build
(without requiring all the extra work to hang something off a hot
tower), which would explain why he's not getting good offers.

-GAWollman