Globe article on Touch FM (not legal) 106.1

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Mon Jan 22 02:05:29 EST 2007

From: "Eli Polonsky"

>>I've listened to the "station". It is running advertisments, and
soliciting them on their website. Legitimately licensed LPFM's
are non-commercial.

More ammunition for the FCC, should a complaint come in (and
it will, eventually).

Radio Free Vermont (late 90s, 96.5
in Rutland) got shut down for illegally broadcasting and
they, too, ran ads (I have a tape of them and there was
an ad for a golf driving range in nearby Clarendon.)

RFV still has a site up and they say they
remain off the air: "Forget the 'LPFM license'. You can't sell advertising
 on it and it isn't affordable."

=
Roof Replacement - Roofing Underlayments
Replacing your roof, insist on Grace Ice and Water Shield for premium roof leak protection.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=7f415e3cef11d72aab402f1a8f856447