Looking for Brudnoy shows

Craig MacNeil musicwerk@gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 15:05:02 EST 2007

Hi all,
A friend of mine was a frequent guest on David Brudnoy's Movie Nights,
but due to the abscence of an archiving system at WBZ, it appears that
few-to-none of these shows are available anywhere.

I'm trying to put a package together for my friend, and I would dearly
appreciate any help. I'm looking for these shows (and any other
Brudnoy shows, really) in any format (preferably mp3 or CD, but I'm
not picky), and I have lots of music and other material to trade.

Also, on the offchance that anyone out there has an interview With
Steve Stone that was broadcast on WBCN in the late 70's, PLEASE get in
touch.

This is my first post here, and I'm thrilled to have found a community
for local radio.

Best,
Craig