Reuters: ten fired after radio contest death

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Fri Jan 19 07:31:56 EST 2007

>>the best
breakdown I've heard of that is - 3 morning show
hosts, and 2 weekend hosts/morning show producers.
Which leaves 5 more people, which I would assume is
probably the majority of the promotions staff for
Entercom Sacramento (and definitely the entire
promotions staff affiliated with KDND).<<

According to AllAccess, the fired staff included the PD/station
manager, the entire five-person morning show, their producer, the
promotions manager and two promotions assistants.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
WAAF - WEEI AM/FM - WKAF - WMKK - WRKO - WVEI AM/FM
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Boston MA  02135-2040
Phone: 617-779-5369
Fax: 617-779-5379