panel about early Boston radio

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Jan 18 19:41:20 EST 2007

I am going to present a panel at the up-coming Popular Culture
Association convention in Boston, in early April.  I'd love to have a
couple of folks from our list be on my panel-- you do NOT have to be
an academic, just a fan of radio history.  We'll be doing the
presentation about local radio, so of course I'm gonna want to
discuss 1XE/WGI and the late great John Shepard 3rd and the Yankee
Network and WBZ... but I am open for suggestions too.  If any of you
would like to be on my panel, that would be wonderful! Let me know off-list.