Reuters: ten fired after radio contest death

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:17:18 EST 2007

I definitely would not the following observation to be interpreted as
downplaying the sadness and seriousness of this event...
but I just happened to hear Rod Fritz do the Fox news-on-the-hour
on WRKO, and he included this story during the 'cast.  Now I don't
know how much control he has over story selection, but I imagine
that he must have run it with some satisfaction that it related to
Entercom and would be heard over at the Entercom station that jettisoned
him.  BTW, to paraphrase Tony the Tiger, Rod sounded G-R-R-R-EAT!
I think WBZ screwed up, but as I wrote earlier (and you know I don't like
to repeat myself) the WRKO defenestration probably occurred too late
for the R-man to be considred by WBZ.

(Bill...I love your email address me@billoneill.us...it's the first time
I've seen anyone be so self-referential in his or her nomenclature.  But I
notice it ends in .us;  does this mean that Vermont is actually IN the US?)

=
Wilderness Canoe Camping Trips
Paddle and camp in Minnesota's BWCA or Canada's Quetico Park. Bring your family or a group of friends and enjoy a wilderness canoe camping trip of a lifetime.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=3cbe5f35378fb4c3d39af0b27291f739