Herald, Ch. 25 report WRKO Finneran deal

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:51:54 EST 2007

>>Hey now,  talk about a voice for radio. Oh my.   So, is Boston
still in the Top Ten?  [cough]

Well, a national talk radio network (that is no longer heard in
Boston, hint) did hire a certain "molasses-dripped voice" belonging
to a Saturday Night Live writer and performer, to be on air in
places like NY and LA...

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.