WLLH-AM Lowell Transmitter On-Air (With IBOC?)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:19:42 EST 2007

No I'm not sure, which is why I put a question mark at the end of the title.
Remember, I went directly to the tower on the Lowell/Lawrence Blvd
near the UMass Lowell campus and did my testing with my car radio and
headset radio.  So the "assymetrical"  finding was the result of being so
close to the tower...WNNW-AM 800's hash can be heard of WJIB and WEEI as
I drive by the tower on route 93.  In the latter case, the tower is
VISIBLE but with WLLH/Lowell, I was just YARDS away.

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.