WAGM-TV

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 09:31:22 EST 2007

Last week, there was talk of WAGM(Presque Isle ME)
radio and TV.  I had a chance to watch WAGM while I
was home(Houlton) over the weekend.  This must be due
to small market size, but they are running a combo of
CBS and Fox programming.  I saw promos for the
Pats/Jets game(CBS) followed by a promo for the new
season of 24(Fox).  Anywhere else this happens?

***Looking for a DJ for your club/bar, event, or wedding?  Visit me on the web!
 http://www.myspace.com/graniteproductionsdjcooperfox

***Commercial Production Demo at:
http://cooperfox.voice123.com