[B-R-I] Re: Herald: WTKK lineup changes

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:46:02 EST 2007

"Kaimbridge M. GoldChild" wrote:

>> Maybe they can pick up "Dr. Dean Edel" for 12-1am (I don't think
'RKO still actively carries him)?
Personally, I'd rather hear "Lionel" from 10pm-1am! P=)

>There's an effort to bring prog talk back to Boston, but I wonder if
>some fans of libtalk tried to contact WRKO or WTKK to pitch the idea of
>carrying one or two shows, even if tape delayed; Steph Miller or
>Ed Schultz from Jones, or Thom Hartmann from AAR. 'RKO could have
>put one of them on tape delay at 7 pm (when no sports) or 10 pm
>or even Miller live at 9 am.

You are undoubtedly a brilliant man because these were EXACTLY my thoughts
when I read about the changes at 'RKO and 969 FM Talk.  It gives you
an idea of how bankrupt the, um, "brain trussed" at WRKO are by their
act of putting a third-rate right-wing clone on instead of grabbing a
chance to put a tape-delayed "Stephanie Miller" on at 10:00 pm before
somebody else grabs her (figureatively speaking).

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.