A Broadcast TV License May Be Worth Something After All

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 16:38:35 EST 2007

I was watching/recording the Chronicle Show from SDTV and saw the weird
block-pixelation, too.  But I didn't think it was all that distracting from
the program content.

I've just purchased my first HDTV this week (the Sony 40" 720p LCD), and was
planning to sign up for Comcast HD.  Should I assume from the comments here
that it's still worth the sign-up and monthly charge?

Thanks,
-Lou