A Broadcast TV License May Be Worth Something After All

Ron Bello RBello@BelloAssoc.com
Mon Feb 26 18:46:33 EST 2007

"Shawn Feddeman , a spokeswoman for Comcast, said the cable giant guarantees
its customers a high-quality interference-free picture, something an
antenna cannot do. "

Obviously, Ms Feddeman does not understand that with a digital signal
either you get it or not.
There is no snow or ghosting.

I have used my old roof top antenna since purchasing a digital TV
last year with only
1 channel having any issue in Natick which is only 4-5 miles from the Needham
antenna farm.  WBZ-DT does not come in as well as the
others.  Sometimes it does
not register at all !