Finneran's Forum

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:00:03 EST 2007

I heard the first 25 minutes of the show (they broke a little later for
commercials than during the Scott Allen Miller show...possibly since it
was the first outing).  Finneran seemed rushed and sounded like the man
in the Federal Express commercials he talked so fast;  guest co-host
Joe Sciacca seemed far more professional as if HE were the host.
As far as media went, New England Cable News sent a reporter who
gave a live intro from the Entercom parking lot, with video of
portions of the show and an interview with The Felon.

=
MaxStream Wireless Links For Rfid System
MaxStream develops frequency hopping spread spectrum Rfid wireless links. We provide low cost 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz wireless modem modules and stand-alone radios for Oems.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=af974dad6c98ac3b1884c7ec74965df1