Infomercials on WCRB!?

Don A Donad_astelle@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 14:29:36 EST 2007

>> I don't think I ever heard an infomercial on radio before.
>
> Wow.  That's amazing.  Here in New York, infomercials on the radio are a
> BIG thing, since it's easy cash for radio stations.

Anyone have an idea what major market stations can get for a half-hour or an
hour....after midnight or pre-6am?

Even in a major market, how many people are listening at that hour....and
how many of them would sit/listen to an informercial...and how many would
pick up the phone to BUY the product?????