WBZ-TV 4 rebranding

Michael E m1bz@hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 18:14:46 EST 2007

The changeover (change back?) has been fitful and erratic.  They've been
calling the newscast CBS 4, but having reporters lock out with WBZ News or
some such version.

I wonder if they feared people would forget who they were had they dropped
the CBS 4 name all at once back when the announcement was made?

I hope you can see me chuckling...