Guy starts a LP station in Concord.

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Feb 4 00:00:00 EST 2007

On 2 Feb 2007 at 2:34, Maine Man wrote:

> > My thought exactly.  And the classical audience doesn't really care
> > if they recognize the selection being played.
>
> That depends on how you define "the clasical audience".
>
> There are the Glavinators.....and then there are the more pedestrian who
> enjoy classical radio.
>
> I am guessing there are more of the latter.
>
> Most people enjoy hearing songs they recognize and like.

Classical music is not songs.

All I know is that everyone I know who listens to WCRB remarks how
annoying their repetitive playlist is.  Classical radio is not pop
radio, and what works for pop radio doesn't necessarily work for
classical radio.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581