Guy starts a LP station in Concord.

Aaron Read readaaron@friedbagels.com
Fri Feb 2 11:56:08 EST 2007

 >> They've been at 80 watts for a couple years now.  If you look at
 >> their coverage map, I'm close to the Penacook marker.  WCNH shares
 >> antenna space with WEVO, NH Public Radio.
 >
 >Unless they've moved, this isn't entirely true.  While their tx is in
 >the same part of town as NHPR, they actually broadcast from a separate
 >facility a half-mile or so away.

I can't speak for facilities, but I know NHPR was at least informally
helping WCNH wherever they could.   There were many people still unhappy
about NHPR's switch to all news/talk a few years back and I understand
many of them were made happy when they learned about WCNH.

--

Aaron Read

http://friedbagels.blogspot.com