Guy starts a LP station in Concord.

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Fri Feb 2 01:07:46 EST 2007

<<On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 00:21:25 -0500, John Francini <francini@mac.com> said:

>  From a peruse of their website, it appears they simply broadcast the
> Beethoven Satellite Network most of the week, with other stuff either
> locally produced or from WFMT on the weekends, and a local program at
> 19:00.

I remember Harry talking about the process of choosing a programming
service, and he said that the WFMT people were great to work with.
It's not actually satellite-delivered; he downloads the programs from
Beethoven over a cable modem to the station's automation system.
There was another service that he said was pretty unfriendly to LPFMs
(don't remember which one it was and if I did I wouldn't want to break
confidences).

-GAWollman