Guy starts a LP station in Concord.

John Francini francini@mac.com
Fri Feb 2 00:21:25 EST 2007

I've been listening for the past three hours over the Net whilst
doing some late-night work.

 From a peruse of their website, it appears they simply broadcast the
Beethoven Satellite Network most of the week, with other stuff either
locally produced or from WFMT on the weekends, and a local program at
19:00.

The site also claims that they signed on three years ago.

Even so, this appears to be a wider range of classical music than
WCRB has been playing, without the ads.

Highly listenable.  Maybe not perfect, but certainly decent.

--
John Francini, francini@mac.com

"The journey is more important than the destination-that's part of
life. If you only live for getting to the end, you're almost always
disappointed."     -Donald Knuth