Guy starts a LP station in Concord.

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Feb 1 17:58:58 EST 2007

On 1 Feb 2007 Dan Strassberg wrote:

> I doubt that Methuen is in range of an LPFM in Concord NH, but I
> believe that WCNH-LP both streams and posts its play-lists on line, so
> we should soon get a report on the station's acceptability from our
> world-be arbiter of taste in classical music.

I haven't looked at the playlist, but I did turn off WCRB and listen
to the WCNH streaming, and I've been enjoying it.  There have been
some operatic pieces that I didn't like, but they didn't last long,
and I'm enjoying most of what they're playing.  I also like the
absence of loud intrusive commercials.  This has the feel of the old
WBCN, and I like it.

WCRB has been continuing its habit of playing the same stuff over and
over again, and lately I've been getting tired of hearing the first
movement to Beethoven's 6th symphony.  So while I'm delighted not to
have to re-tune my radio several times a day, as I had to do at
102.5, I think I'm going to give the radio a rest and listen to WCNH
for awhile.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
15 Court Square, Suite 210         Fax: 617.742.7581