Do People Still Read The Trades?

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 09:44:29 EST 2007

> Just R&R now..."Radio & Records".  Thats all I read
> in paper form.

R&R is good.  But, I feel, more important for
reporting, than recieiving information.  Most of what
is discussed in the hardcopy of the magazine can be
obtained from their website.

For non-musical info, I tend to read Radio Ink and
Radio World.  Also, Morning Mouth seems like a great
source of ideas, but I would never pay for a
subscription.  Too expensive for bit ideas(the
entertainment news is waaaayyy out of date before it
gets to the jock).

                          Cooper "Bleary-Eyed" Fox
                          Dealing with Cancellations