Imus In Trouble Again?

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 14:05:07 EST 2007

Laurence Glavin wrote:
> That was minor and of no consequence...but Media Matters published a more outrageous
> comment, this time by Michael Weiner (Savage), who accused the residents of New Hampshire
> of being a bunch of yokels, drunkards and stamp collectors (I'm not making this up).

As a product of the National Gateway to Pelham (NH), the Town of Dracut,
Mass., I, er, um, represent, I mean, resent that.  And what is a  yokel?
Clearly, by Savage's definition, a yokel must be someone who can tie one
on and still manage to collect stamps.  Isn't that multi-tasking?

Bill O'Neill
formerly o' the Town-a-Dracut
//