The Howard Stern Story

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:48:52 EST 2007

Roger Kirk wrote:
> According to R&R, Sirius is planning on airing "The Howard Stern Story"
>
> Is this akin to the "Greatest Hits, obligatory Double-Live album
> followed by a long slow descent into obscurity" that so many Rock
> Bands suffer?  Or is it an ego piece?  Like Drake-Chenault's "The
> History Of Rock & Roll?"

I can think of five hundred million reasons that Sirius would want to
pump up some buzz on Stern.  I have Sirius in the car and enjoy it but I
choose to block the Stern channels and others that I find offensive.  Is
there any research out there that tracks listening between and among XM
and Sirius?

Bill O'Neill