Morgan White Jr.'s great fiasco

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 10:07:56 EST 2007

I was working in Chicago then and the Chicago stations ran it and
laughed at us because it was so bad. The funniest thing was the on air
bet between the Infinty stations. Dick Biondi at WJMK never knew that
Dwane from WBCN was a put on. Also people in Chicago had no concept of
New England and thought Foxboro was a big city.