Morgan White Jr.'s great fiasco

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:43:36 EST 2007

Morgan has described it as "our answer to the Super Bowl Shuffle". I don't know
if I'd call it a fiasco (and Morgan's a good friend) though the Pats
laid an egg, 46-10.
It's kind of fun to see the "sports jackets", hair-don'ts, and so on.

My question: "New England, the Patriots and WE?" And we what? Why not "New
England, the Patriots and ME?" or even "and us?" I guess it's a call
and response
thing: New England, the Patriots and We...

"We'll Berry the Bears...you wait and see"

etc.