BZ During the hostage situation.....

Dave in Boston Dave_in_Boston2001@hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 16:59:55 EST 2007

I got to pull in BZ right after sunset in order to hear what I thought would
be the best coverage of the Clinton campain hostage situation.

I was very dissappointed.

At first I heard nothing for awhile (maybe 20 minutes)...then the anchor
(Diane Stern?) would give a "quick update"...and thats about it.

Later on that evening I did hear Lanna Jones doing a live report from the
scene....but I thought 'BZ would be "all over this".  I expected someone on
the phone at the scene, telling us what was going on, what the scene looked
like, what they knew about the guy, how many swat / bomb sqaud trucks are on
the scene, etc, etc.

Again, I was very dissappointed in their coverage....which sounded like they
were giving me 'partial scores' of a game in play.

I wasn't able to catch Ch 9's coverage, but I got to see CNN, MSNBC, FOX,
etc...and theie coverage was pretty good.  I was surprised to see Anderson
Cooper actually IN Portsmouth.

Anyone else dissappointed by BZ's coverage?