Radio connection to NH Clinton office hostage situation

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 03:43:26 EST 2007

I knew that, as I had gone up to Rochester a couple times--in fact once I walked
into the WMEX building, curious about bumper stickers (more for
friends than myself).
They were running on automation and someone, Dennis I presume, was working in
an office. I told him I was a radio buff and was enjoying listening to
the station--he
had no promo stuff though.

That building also may have had the studios for 98.7 The Bay and AM 1270, too

Ch 9 in NH had good coverage on their stream.

Picture you're at the WMEX building on the corner of Wakefield St. and
(I forget the
cross street). Across the street is a very small park next to a bank
and just beyond
there is N. Main St.; Hillary and Obama's various offices were on the other side
(the newspaper, Foster's Daily Democrat, is on same side of road a bit further
up along with a riverside park and some apartments). Across from
Hillary's office
was a Mexican restaurant, IIRC.