WO9-8989 was Talk shows through the ages

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:42:13 EDT 2007

When was Kenny finally picked up by 92.9? For the longest time he was
only on 1600

WBOS had a staff announcer in those days with one of the finest set of
pipes I have ever heard. His name was Norm Ruby and he was very nice
to me when I wandered into the WBOS studios in Kenmore Sq when I was
12 or 13.